Friday 29 May 2009

I cannes do anything better than you!


As the Cannes film festival comes to a close and the yachts sail away into the sunset, I am forced to ask: "why wasn't I invited?"
I have decided it is in my destiny to go there next year and rub shoulders with the stars, and maybe rub something else of Robert Pattinson's.... ooh, i'm nasty!

Of all the websites i went to that were keeping track of the festival, i couldn't find one that didn't concentrat on fashion. That's all anybody cared about, who wore what to which screening. I don't think people realise that there are movies going on there. Though i guess if i were there, i would probably just hang out at the parties and not go to see any of the movies either.. i'm such a hypocrite. Still, am hanging out for news of which movies got distribution and which got funding to start shooting... I'd love one of my clients to shoot a big budget feature this year.

Was planning on going to Cannes this year for the Cannes Lions (advertsinig fest) as my boss and i went last year, but due to the f**king credit crunch, that's out the window too. Oh well, I'm sure i'll have just as much fun in Croyde Bay in June! Have attached my pic of the beach at Cannes. ohhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment